Okay, I'm nosy, so I'll riddle you this:
1. When sick, do you prefer to be pampered or left alone? Left alone. Get off me!
2. If familiar with the various Star Trek series, which Trek captain would you want to be your commander? James T. Kirk; I’d know what was expected of me and I wouldn’t mind if he checked out my legs every now and then.
3. What food(s) will you absolutely refuse to eat? Sweet potatoes look like orange turds to me; bananas: from the “banana incident” during my childhood; chitterlings/chitlins: smell like the outhouse at summer camp; anything with monosodium glutamate: tastes great, extremely allergic.
4. What was your favorite subject in school? Math; I was (am) good at it because the rules are set and there is only one right answer.
5. Outside of the big JC, who’s you favorite biblical personality? King David was the most “human” character; strong and weak, soft-hearted and cruel.
UPDATE: Clarification on the Trek captain thing: I'm asking who would like to serve with, not who do you like to watch. Like many commenters, I prefer to watch Picard.