Read: I’m feeling lazy and am tired of all the partisan hackery. But, never fear. It’s only a passing phase.
1. What is the greatest thing about being a woman (or a man, if applicable)?
…the amount of attention that can be accrued just by smiling and being pleasant. I don’t think guys have this ability, or at least not as much as women do. (Though a smile from a young, tall, broad-shouldered clerk in Trader Joe’s made me forget my name momentarily.)
2. In The Lord of the Rings, who’s your favorite human?
Théoden: warrior, father.
3. What is the most important goal regarding the raising of children?
Guiding them toward a productive, emotionally-healthy, disciplined adulthood. (Yes I know. I don’t have any progeny. But, in spite of having murdered a few brain cells in the intervening years, I do remember being a child.)
4. Who is the most annoying conservative commentator on radio?
Michael Savage (most offensive also).
5. If you were to change your given name, what would it become?
Rose (Normal. Feminine. One syllable.)